Friday, February 19, 2010

Women Chest And Stomach Hair Is It Funny That I [a Woman] Have More Chest,stomach Hair Than My 26 Year Old Boyfriend? I Think Its Hilarious?

Is it funny that i [a woman] have more chest,stomach hair than my 26 year old boyfriend? i think its hilarious? - women chest and stomach hair

I think it's hilarious. I joke with him about it and jokingly said, hes not a real man, I'm more man than he. It also has a small penis, i dont mind but I've made fun of him and whispered in my ear in public about them.
But her boyfriend found out and HES say privately stop it, making fun of him because he acted with him since I'm depressed (one year and 9 months). I do not see how HES depressed, it would be nothing without me. I love them too. What should I do immature about his friend, to give our relationship?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think that is in the wrong category in all .....

Voldemor... said...

They seem more immature than the immature "friend". You probably like your BF, but still depressed. I mean, I hear a male voice package is very important for him.

And it is worse for you, more than a hair. Boys hairless chest is good, I prefer it, that hair. Girl with hair on the chest are not so great. It should be fun.

Post a Comment