Friday, December 11, 2009

2.4 Ghz Antennas It Does Work!!! Using 15dbi Omni Antenna Receive Wifi And Distribute Through House?

Using 15dbi Omni antenna receive wifi and distribute through house? - 2.4 ghz antennas it does work!!!

Basically it's a free for public use of the wireless signal in our small town hick. My uncle on the street, but HES on our level. If I'm in the attic (another room) I get registered on my laptop and internet tablet, but it is too weak to get the IP, therefore, in principle, not good.

I have just a 15 dBi Omni Antenna 2.4 GHz ask direciton N-terminal and power supply for mounting on the threshold of the house with 3 floors. Here is the problem, what I do to get the signal and distributes it in our house. I wonder what I have to buy more hardware to do so. I know you need a coaxial cable is shorter, the better, connect one end of an N-connector on the antenna. I do not know if this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... Work? I think it will not act as a new access point for home, but if I bought only get the WiFi PC a. Best Answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment