Saturday, December 26, 2009

Exotic Bird Breeders Exotic Names For Parrot/BIRD -- INFORMATION?

Exotic Names for Parrot/BIRD -- INFORMATION? - exotic bird breeders

In getting a cockatoo breeder of my young birds in northern Illinois ...


I am looking for an unusual name / exotic with him / her.


------------ Do you know anything ?------------

_+_+_+_+_+_+ ALSO +_+_+_+_+_+_+

Does anyone have any specific information that the breeders, books and Internet Goffin you talking about?

The toys they like ..
Unusual attitudes and actions
Everything I can to prepare?

I talked with farmers (which I sampled was a ton of birds) that are online, read and talk about all these birds want only to be better prepared for what lies ahead ..

((Do not worry, I am currently in possession of a large and a large Conure Parrot Allied lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment