Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Motion Detector Water Sprinkler Neighbours Let The Dog Defecate On My Lawn ?

Neighbours let the dog defecate on my lawn ? - motion detector water sprinkler

I am very concerned about this
When we moved into the house of our neighbors were nice and I thought it would be great. few months pass, and I'm busy at home that I want. I began to notice that the dogs are worrying about watches. I look at this page, and nothing, so I thought that the large guard dogs went crazy on us. After cleaning, one morning, I started to the window and saw the dogs barking, and there were no neighbors dog to vote outside my window. I have missed, but I noticed that she left the dog, while at the end of my property. He was angry because this happens 3-4 times a day to speak in my garden where I work when I went to my neighbor and gave strict to say that I do so and was wrong. 2 weeks later, still #@!*# B, only at different times. I was barking on the phone calls when my dog started and I had had enough. I ran outside and shouted that he was rude and should stop now! say what you really want to start this war
what the ..
ienI will buy the scarecrow (splashes with motion sensor) butanything else? and yes, I've tried, paprika, pepper, all spices

No comments:

Post a Comment