Saturday, January 23, 2010

Asian Coffee Table Why Do White American Girls Love Asian FEET So Much!?

Why do white american girls love Asian FEET so much!? - asian coffee table

I'm a nice Vietnamese girl with long black hair, sexy lips, sexy legs and round bottom! hahaha!
My roommate is great, very American, with blond hair.

In my culture, we are always at the center of the bare feet and I found it odd that my roommate often, in my bare feet, then red when I saw his eyes.
A few weeks ago I asked why he always looks at my feet. He turned red again (hahaha) and confirmed that he likes my feet! She said that Asian girls sexy feet!

He promised me he is not gay, but appealed to the feet of Asian girls and white girls are the most. She said that 60% of white girls as they are.

I like angry about it. Sometimes I paint the color of my toenails, sexy, and then you put your feet on the coffee table for them drooling like a hungry dog! hahaha!
Or if she goes, I have my feet on the dashboard, and move your toes, so you do not concentrate on driving! hahaha! lol!

I let him lead me massages, but she has no right to kiss my feet!
If sin my bed, I have my feet on his knees. After massaging the feet and makes me feel good.
In my country, can you get a foot massage for money. But I have a white roommate, without massage my feet!

Another friend (it's American-born Chinese) is the same.
Sometimes we put our feet, and one of them. We pick and ask him, "What is the best young white girls: The feet of Vietnam or China?" hahahaha!

Not all white girls mind tripping over them? Ask a lot of girls white girls love Asian feet? I wonder. Thank you.

6 comments:

Jen said...

LOL @ "Another friend (she is Chinese born in America) does the same. Sometimes, we both have our feet and one of them. They tease him and ask" What's the best young white girl feet from Vietnam or China ?

I do not know about 60%, but I have to admit a white girl that I love asian girl's feet!
I hope ur roommate! I would like to be dominated ur beautiful feet Vietnamese and Chinese foot ur friends!

Rachel said...

No, that's not fair. I think your roommate is gay and I think you're a racist. They seem to believe that there is always a foot massage a girl "white" is a symbol of domination, or something, I know, maybe it's in their culture, but you're in the U.S., America means nothing here.

DanaBell... said...

Lol, okay, that's like some kind of sounds stupid, lol.

Nevertheless, it is known that Asian girls tend to have pretty feet. Who does not want pretty feet?

I think that's true. Never turn red though for a few meters chicks. I think we overdo it, lol.

In particular, if G

Anonymous said...

You may have to with the fact that people have always thought in the West that Asian women have small delicate feet to do. It is really only about the impact of a roast fetish that began during World War II left.

sillly said...

Uh, WHAT?
Above all, the evils of his pure!
Secondly, I never realized to feel Chinese girls 'sexy' is and how they are sexy legs!
Thirdly, white girls are (much hotter than the Chinese girl and I'm not even sure - Caucasus).
Finally, it is lame.

Riff Raff said...

haha, I heard this story before ... quite

But the last time, I think she said she was a lesbian and has seen him drooling over you, and torture of its ...

Have nothing better to do?

nobody wants to hear it Bullsh * t during peak hours.

Peace

Post a Comment