Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Occupational Therapy And Stroke Hemorrhagic Stroke?

Hemorrhagic stroke? - occupational therapy and stroke

Have you or someone you know has suffered a hemorrhagic stroke? If so, what was the outcome? If this person did not use the party was again paralyzed? Or it is the last person not to move, the physical and occupational therapy and was bound to a wheelchair for the rest of your life? I say this because my grandmother had the right side of hemorrhagic stroke, and therefore a craniotomy. I know everyone is different and much like a person receives has to do with the person. I am very worried about this, and it brings me to my grandmother in this state to be seen. Until a month ago I was mowing the lawn with a push mower own! Still very active, healthy, etc. You never know, he was 79 years. And now this. Any advice / statistics are always welcome. I did some research and everything that it can be found online very much like to have what doctors have told us. Looking for a personal experience. Thank you!

1 comment:

shewolf said...

Well, honey, I work for in a nursing home and in my opinion, has to do with the person. It is has to do with the support system.
We also have rehabilitation, and what I see are people with the greatest support for the best.
There are a few that come to life in the days of single therapy for support. Nothing like losing your independence, then he. She will be disappointed at first, then work in turn their anger into a desire, with therapists. You can really wonder if the person agrees.
Our facility encourages family to come eat with them in activities, etc.
Support is necessary. Good luck, sounds like you are ready to do something about it!

Post a Comment